What We Believe
- Every child, no matter their age, race, gender, religion, circumstances of birth or living situation all need and deserve to be loved, encouraged and supported by their community.
- Being in foster care should never mean a child should have to go without what they need for healthy growth and development.
- Every child in foster care needs to know they are valued by their community.
- Being in foster care should not ever limit someone from being able to live to their full potential.
- Every family who fosters needs and deserves the love, encouragement and support of their community.
- Every family who fosters should know they are valued by their community.
- Those in the community who cannot foster, should take part in caring for the children of that community.
- Not everyone can foster, everyone can help.